11/30/2009

rain never hit so hard

goodbye sauder :(

exams are over, marks are coming in. so i got killed on my calc exam, english exam, and probably my history i got killed. im looking for the first time in my life, im gonna get straight B's if everything doesnt go according to what i want :( too bad. well i guess the past is over so i should forget about it, literally. i'm trying to hard, i guess. honestly, just one reply can make me happy, but... haha.

i love asian girls. over the past month ive been to downtown where they like to stay, been to the library where they sleep, and been to restaurants where they stuf their faces. i've basically surrounded myself from them, and i love it! hahaha. gotta work on my korean/chinese/ and maybe japanese? so i can start my hunts, HAHA. funny how i only blog when im in french class.

happy birthday ella!

goodbye.

1 comment:

ELLA Hipolito said...

awww i just saw this now! thanks nicky :)