8/15/2009

CULTURIZE ME

chill day today, never thought i could be surrounded by so many cultures haha! gotta love vancouver

went to downtown with my robhypebeast today. i was waiting for robin in front of H&M and then these two bomb asian chicks walked up the escalator. i noticed them from the corner of my eye and was like , fuuuuuck, then they came up to me and was like "Excuse me", then i was like fuuuuuuck. they ended up being the manager of a store, not gonna say, and was looking for some employees!, boom another job baby, and on the card they gave me it said "were looking for cool, good-looking people..." daaaaaaaaamn. after met up with robin and had some japadogs!!!!!

money in the bank baby, damn waiting in line was sooooo worth in, teriyaki sauce, mayo, all beef, onions, jap seaweeds, daaamn.

after watched time travellers wife with the noobs, I WAS SO CONFUSED! watever rachel mcadams is bomb. HUNDREDS BOMB!,

list4all.com/supersupreme UPDATED!!!

No comments: